Nonna Shikh, Esq. is the founder of the Law Firm of Nonna Shikh, PC. She is admitted to practice law in New York State and has been practicing since 1996. Ms. Shikh received a Bachelor of Science Degree from New York University and was awarded her Juris Doctorate from Tulane Law School. Before starting her own practice, Ms. Shikh was a Kings County Assistant District Attorney.
She is currently a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. Ms. Shikh is an accomplished litigator with significant trial experience and is committed to obtaining the largest possible compensation permitted by law for her injured clients.
Current Employment Position
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Present
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Present
- Kings County, Assistant District Attorney
- Automobile, Motorcycle & Truck accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Slip/Trip & Fall Accidents
- Dog bites
- Nursing Home Negligence
- New York
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Juris Doctorate
- New York University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science